My Unexpected Journey to Class 11th | Storytime


After hitting hard for the whole week it's time to write an article according to my choice, no keyword research, nothing just fun talks, love, discussion and relaxation. 


Since it's our story time series where I talk about life and my journey, you too can talk about yours. 


story-time-blog


You too can share your stories with us by hitting a message through our contact us page. 


Go and share your stories and your stories will be published on every Monday. So let's configure what's happening in my life. Some of my personal experience, some life stories and much more.



Let's now come to today's post, where I will share one of my personal experiences when I was in class 11 th. 


So it was a complete journey of struggle and a lot of pain that I have to bear. 


You may be wondering Pain of what


Let's start from the beginning! 


So our 10th class was finished in complete lockdown. I guess it was 2020 when I completed my 10th class and since our board exams were cancelled therefore marks were allotted on the basis of our practicals and other curricular activities. 


Fortunately I got 85.8% in my 10th and that was a happy moment. So after I completed my 10th then the lockdowns were released slowly and slowly. Everything, markets, malls started opening and even our school opened too.


At that point of time in 2021, firstly I would like to tell you that my dad's occupation is farming. That means at that point of time we have no other source of income. Our primary source of income was our land and crops and my grandmother's pension that we still receive thanks to the government of India.


Ok so back to the topic, at that time we were not so financially strong and our money was running out from our hands and apart from that there was another big reason and that was my dad's health so in combination with both reasons my admission got delayed.


Since I used to study in one of the top institutes of my town, Christ convent school, it's a great institute to study, great faculty, amazing teachers and the fees were also great. 


So due to the above reasons I got my admission in class 11 th in the month of September, I guess it was the time when our first semester was finished and when I got  in the school the time table was issued for my half early/ first semester exam. 


At that point of time everyone believed that I have taken a drop or switched my School but nobody knows the real reason and when I know , imagine a state where you are going to step in your first shoes on the school campus when your first semester is completed. 


What should be your mentality? What should you think ? How awkward it feels while meeting your old school friends and answering their questions about why you admitted yourself so late.


All these doubts were flashing in my head but I just took a deep breath and then I thought let it be, I am ready to tackle them.


I reached the school. All my friends went crazy seeing me for the first time after class 10th and they were in shock that this man had entered the school campus when one semester had finished. 


Literally they were in shock!


Ya, I met many of my friends, teachers and even the principal of our school, since our principal tenure is of 3 years therefore the principal I met was different rather than the one who knows me. 


I got scolded a lot from her, obviously everyone would scold you because you have done something that was not normal!


So that was my first day of class 11th. It was full of complexity, awkwardness and fear of what others would say about me. 


Later things got changed. Everything became normal, but I will not end this story here. There are a lot of things that I wanna tell you. 


So next Monday will begin from where we left off today.


Till then, good day, believe in yourself and don't forget that you can also share your own stories with us, just hit the contact us page you will find that in the sidebar, enter your name and share your stories. 


You can also hide your name. Just write in the message we will publish your stories too. Share your life with people who are like minded. 


Lastly I would like to love to hear your words for our new segment ! How far you can releate with me ?




Post a Comment

0 Comments