Drama and Recognition | How Teachers' Day Changed Everything

Welcome guys into the second episode of story time that's released every Monday where I talk about personal life.


Story time blog episode 2


Some fun, some philosophy, some struggle and a lot of life stories. 


So before we go further deep into today's article and I start sharing my life story I request you to check our previous story time article because you will find a lot of things that are interconnected from the previous article.


Also if you are having a special story and you are looking for a platform then inspirational blogs appear to be the best choice for you. Hit the contact us page of our website and share your stories with us. 


Let's get back to the story! 


So earlier on the previous monday, I narrated how I entered my school for the first time when almost one semester was finished.


That was an awkward moment for me. I faced a lot of problems like completing my notes before the deadline and facing questions from my friends and teachers. Also, I got scolded by our school principal.


So that was all about the previous episode, now let's continue from here !


Slowly and gradually everything starts going normal, I have finished all my notes and know it was the time of teachers day. 


We usually celebrate teachers day on 5 September, so planning was going on about how we can make this teachers day memorable. 


It was the time when 14-15 days were remaining for teachers day as well as for our half yearly exam and everyone was busy in practice, some students were preparing for dance, some were preparing for songs and my class students were preparing a skit. 


Basically a drama for teachers.


So what happened is, there was a role of teacher in that drama and no one was willing to perform that role, so my class teacher called me and said that Harsh will do it. 


Many of my classmates said that he is new and he has a lot of homework to do and that was actually true, like I have to write notes, I have to complete my backlogs and much more.


Then also my class teacher insisted and he said that Harsh is the perfect candidate for the role of teacher. Till now I have said nothing!


I was just listening to my classmates and my class teacher, and guess what I said yes. 


So apart from me one more guy was chosen for the role of teacher, since there were 2 teachers needed in the drama.


So from now we started doing practice, there were 8 periods in our school and the last 2 periods were allocated for practice and preparation.


I started preparing for that drama and as the day passed the final teacher's day came and I performed quite well. That was the point from where I started getting recognition.


From that moment I got various opportunities and I optimised them to get good recognition, name and respect in school. 


I still remember that during my initial days when I started my school I was scared very much from my chemistry teacher as he used to Target me. 


Everytime he used to ask me questions regarding what's been taught earlier. Now imagine that you entered the class for the first time when almost a semester is finished, then how can you answer questions regarding subjects that you have not studied?


So during the teachers day preparation I used to hide myself from my chemistry teacher and I was stressed about what I will do after the teachers day.


I would have to face him. Since during teacher's day the last period was chemistry and the last two periods were allocated for practice, so now I  am very stressed that I would face him.


That was the time when I seriously started hating chemistry. 


Soon the teachers' day preparation got over and now there are 8 periods each of 45 minutes that I have to focus on. Apart from that we  got our half yearly exam time table.


Whoo! I was in a dilemma, since I have not studied anything and exams were near. I just got 14-15 days from which I have successfully wasted 10 days in teachers day preparation and in the remaining 4 days I have to submit my maths notebook and to prepare myself for my exams.


During that time I met one of my female classmates. My friends used to call him my enemy!


Yes they call her my biggest enemy. That's a different story, I will tell you later.


That's all for now. You were reading the second episode of Storytime series.


Share your feedback in the comment section, and I would love your views.


Have a good day:) 


Post a Comment

0 Comments