3 Mistakes that I have done ( You shouldn't )

So…Tomorrow is my first day in college and feelings are mixed. I still remember my first day when I entered my school. It's 14 years and since I have completed my schooling it's time to go for graduation. 


So I am not gonna share about my experience but today we are going to discuss some of my mistakes that I have made while making decisions and I believe that these things really hurted me a lot.


3 Mistakes that I have done ( You shouldn't )



So if you are a student or someone who is preparing for any competitive exams or maybe you are a professional employee then you can read this post and can figure out whether you have made these mistakes ?


Ok.so grab your cup of coffee and stay relaxed for the next 2-3 minutes because this advice and mistakes can't be learned from any successful person. 


As there is a well known quote that says If you wanna become successful in life then try to find out what mistakes a loser has made. 


So ya. Let's discuss those 3 mistakes that I have made while taking one of my most important life decisions.


1. Dependent upon others  


The first mistake that I have made was I was dependent upon my family members and especially my parents. As a result it took me really hard to come up with the final decision.


I mean till the end of class 12th I don't even know what I want to do and as a result I just wasted my 2-3 months in figuring out what I should do.


My parents are really sweet as they have never pressured me and I am thankful as well as lucky to have them but you know I was dependent on them for taking my life decision.


So if you wanna take any important life decision then obviously you must think it by yourself and not depend upon others. 


2. Seeking guidance from others 


Second big mistake that I have made was seeking guidance from others and not taking my own opinions seriously. 


So.. Now I regret what I have done in the past. As a result, I lost a lot of opportunities that could have made me better if I had not taken other opinions and guidance seriously.


The thing was actually behaving like a doll that's controlled by someone else's perspective and opinions.


I believe that taking guidance is okay but at the end you must take decisions with your own mind, with your own perspective.


I don't know what I was doing at that time. My mind was completely blind and I was just doing what other people were telling me. As a result I couldn't make the best out of my educational talent and I lost out on getting a private college. 


If I would have not heard their advice and followed my own decision then maybe I was doing my graduation from the top colleges of the city but ya my bad.


So I would totally suggest you to never do these things, let other people say, let other people give advice. What you have to do is frame your own decision that benefits you the most.


That's my second mistake and I suggest you to not make such kind of mistakes again in your life because they may hurt your future plans.


3. Not listening what my heart said


It generally happens with all of us that while making any important decision there's a fight between your heart and the outer world.


Your heart wants to do something else, the outer world wants you to do something else. 


It's like career vs Passion but you know in my case I just ignored my gut feeling so I believe that you should not do this with yourself.


I mean there are several other reasons why I couldn't pick up my dream degree but all I can say is that you should not do it yourself. 


Just listen to what your heart says, follow it and I believe everything will be happy and fine.


That's all those were the 3 mistakes that I have done and you shouldn't do in your life. 


Conclusion


At the end that was all from my side and I have never shared these feelings so today I just opened my heart and shared everything, now guys.


I would suggest you to not make the same mistakes. That's all. Guys have a great day .

Post a Comment

0 Comments