Change your thinking | Problems

What's up guys, been a very long time publishing articles! I was busy in my college and you know the college routine is so tight that I just get Sunday to rest for myself.


So, I just thought about writing something on my blog otherwise the site will go dead and most importantly you all were waiting for my blog ! Isn't


Change your thinking | Problems


You know sometimes we think about a problem, we cry over that problem, we take stress and at the end we realise that this was not actually a problem it was a gate to new life.


I mean, I have personally faced a lot of difficulties and at the end I realised that all these problems, all these difficulties have created an alternative as well as an easier path to reach my destination.


What I mean is this society, these people, family members and relatives, all these people are so clever that if you need their help urgently then believe you will not get it.


I don't know about yours but mine relatives are seriously so jealous and you know kind of what should I say umm ya kind of comparative means they compare themselves with ours and indeed they are from a well to do family but still they are jealous.


This is the common problem that I noticed when I met people, I noticed that people, not you but ya there are still some people who are satisfied with others bad fortune. If something bad happens with others then they are happy and they take full advantage of that particular event for their own benefits.


I mean seriously are these people brain dead or they don't know the basics of humanity like seriously, I am not joking I have seen many people who are so deeply indulged in these things that they even cross their humanity limits.


Well I am not going deep in this topic, the main idea is to highlight that the situations and difficulties that we are facing today are somehow related to our better future. 


So now you may be wondering what we as a person who is facing all these difficulties can do ?


So as a person all we can do is have patience, I mean that's the only thing that we have. 


Just remember that you have to deal with critics, you have to deal with people and their taunts, when you are in a problem then almost everyone will leave except your parents and maybe a few loyal friends but in the end they will not help you in solving your problems.


You have to stay patient, you have to calm your mind and let everything happen on its own.


Remember friends it's all about time.. time changes, everyone has their own time.. so instead of getting frustrated and angry try to stay calm, composed and believe in yourself.


Just let everything go on. 


That's all, believe in the process, believe in time because it is said that time is the best medicine that can heal all your wounds.


Don't make yourself hyper if someone taunts you, don't let others opinion hurt your efforts, just work hard, work hard on your dreams and show everyone that who you are.


Even though I am doing the same thing, what do you think.. am I writing these blogs for fun.. gentlemen this is what I am going through in my life and I believe that sharing is caring and I don't have many friends and then I found this amazing platform.


So ya everything here is real and all I can say is that I believe in time. I don't what's going to happen next.. but believe me t

It would be something that no one has ever thought of in their life.


Post a Comment

0 Comments