The Feeling Of Lost and Depressed ( confession )

 I am lost... I have lost this war and this is my confession !


See.. frankly speaking I would say that I am going from the worst phase of my life and the reason is I don't know. 


The Feeling Of Lost and Depressed ( confession )


I mean I myself don't know how I should come out of this problem, till now when someone calls me introvert, I used to be very proud of that because you know I felt that introverts have unique and genius personalities.


When I actually came across the introvertness and growing older I realised that being an introvert is dangerous, I mean there is no one with whom you can share your feelings.


There is no one with whom you can confess what you are feeling today, like literally I have 20-30 friends but when it comes to sharing your thoughts I am just left alone because I can't share my feelings with anyone... I need someone with whom I can share everything, like you all have that one friend with whom you can share even the minute details of your life.


As an introvert I don't have anyone but gentlemen, that's not the main problem... The main problem is why the hell I can't focus on my life... 


I mean I am just sharing a small story as my daily readers know that I have joined college and I have started attending classes so one of my batchmates approached me and we had a good conversation. 


Now I don't know what the hell happened that I am getting attracted to her.. I mean I am feeling ashamed of myself... Like is this my real life agenda.. I want what I want in my life. Obviously not.


I don't know what the hell is going on in my head but I believe this is really going in the wrong direction. 


Moving on to my next problem I am clueless, stressed and depressed. I have a plan, I have a mindset but I have no guts to work on it. 


I mean I have written almost 900+ answers on quora on these topics but there is a big difference between suggestions and actually doing it practically.


I agree but believe me I am that guy who has already accomplished almost 3/4 of the plan but the remaining 1/4 seems really hard..


I don't know why I am stuck up here. Why can't I make the best out of myself and I don't know what I should do ?


I am just expressing myself, I am just left out and kind of depressed because I can't focus on my life and as a result I am just constantly procrastinating and wasting time.


I mean I know that what I am doing is really wrong and I know that I have to come out from this stuff but believe me I couldn't make it.


Ya. But I will try my best and I will try to do every possible thing that's required, you know, to have a great comeback.



Note :- I am okay.. and I just thought to share my feelings with you all. I feel that I am not alone who is struggling there are a lot of people who are dealing with same stuff.

So this is just a support for them that you are not alone.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments