Beating Life's Challenges | My Story



We all face tough times, like personal problems, work issues, or big world problems. But guess what?


Like I myself faced so many problems in my life and still I am struggling from them. You know if you get stressed from each and every life problem then obviously you will end up in stress and anxiety.


So today, I am gonna share something new that would surely help you to fight through your tough times. 


I have used those techniques or you can say advice so I thought to share with you all. 


Beating Life's Challenges | My Story


Facing Life's Twists


Life is like a roller coaster. It goes up and down, and sometimes it feels unexpected and hard. 


But what if we could enjoy the ride,what if we become adrenaline junkie, what if we try to enjoy each moment of our life even when it gets bumpy? 


That's what we'll talk about—how to handle life's surprises and get the best from those hard and bumpy challenges.


How to stand strong when you can't this is the all in one article that can help you in dealing with problems and challenges.



    Building Resilience: What I Did


    Resilience is like your superhero power. Here's how I got better at it:it's like being focused and I would say more dedicated.


    I mean when you start fearing from challenges they starts haunting you and that's not about problems even this is what people do.


    Be resillent, get the best ways to stay resillent and determined in your life.


    When you know, you don't pit up your opinions and don't stand for yourself then people starts using you, they start exploiting you. So this is something that you have to come out from. 


    Whether they are challenges or people be resillent, hold immense power in yourself so that you can deal with them.


    Going with the Flow: 


    Life can be tricky, so I learned to be flexible. As a human being we all have a wierd but yet a common habit and that is we all take stress and even i, I guess I would be at the top of the list if such kind of lists were made.


    So you know when I actually confronted with problems and challenges, initially I was a very stress taking guy, I mean I was doing overthinking everytime and at the end I fall in the trap of depression.


    Overthinking is really dangerous and can lead you in the darkness it's better to leave overthinking rather than facing same thing twice one's in dream and another in reality.


    Then I realised that dude this is not the way to live a life. I mean everyone has problems and when you compare yourself from others you feel like your problems are nothing.


    Like a roadside children doesn't have facilities available like you and me have. We have smartphone to gain knowledge, you know we have nice clothes to wear but have you ever thought about those children's. 


    The thought is go with flow, whatever good or bad happening with you. Let it happen you don't take stress because at the end time changes and this is the best advantage or disadvantage of time that it changes.


    Staying Positive: 


    I realised that thinking good thoughts helps a lot. Second thing that I personally suggest you is ve positive. 


    Life is too short to argue just say all is well and move on.. move on why to think about problems, see just thinking about certain circumstances or crying over your problem will just result in increase of mental baggage and stress and nothing more than that.


    You might be thinking that it's easy to write but hard to follow, ya it's 100% true that it's hard to follow but guess what this is important.


    Let's think positive together.

    Read this article and place your first foot in the world of positivity


    Don't follow my advice but you tell me what's better: live a life that's full of positivity and never letting your negative thoughts get heavy on you or living a life where you are stressed and messed up. 


    It's up to you to find out by yourself and then tell me in the comment section what you have chosen.


    Getting Help: My Support Team


    Getting help by building a support team you know what's even better than reading this article it's having a best friend or family members with whom you can share everything.


    Yes guys you know if I write  an article 10000 words then still you will be left out with stress in your heart but talking and sharing your problems with your favourite person and getting their support can indeed make you relaxed and happy.


    How do I know this ? Because I have doing the same thing. Ahh one of my close friends so whenever I feel depressed or anxious I used to share everything with her and as a result I get relief in my life.


    Generally I try to solve problems by myself but as we all know that after reaching a certain height we can't handle everything, we need someone with whom we can share our feelings, our thoughts, our emotions and that's the one point where your support system comes. 


    Guess what, there are some people who can't share their feelings because they have no one to share their feelings with and in that case you can consult with a counsellor or you know a diary and start writing what you feel.


    I am doing the same thing because you know I have lost contact . She is in a different city right now pursuing her studies and I am in a different study so you know I don't have her mobile number and she doesn't even use any social media platforms. 


    So I just write my feelings in that diary, so ya you can do the same thing.


    Smaller Goals: What Worked for Me 


    I don't know but I am literally happy and laughing right now because one problem that I was actually stressed about I got the solution. 


    You may be wondering what ? Ok so let me tell you that I have big goals and when I say big that means literally giants goals and as a result I kept on thinking about them but you know when I was researching about today's topic I came up with this subheading.


    I don't know but maybe it's God's indication to show me the reality and I believe that this advice applies for both of us. You and me.


    We think about bigger goals but we forget that these goals take more time and more effort and if we anyhow break them into smaller goals then obviously we can reach faster. 


    The top 18 effective ways to reduce Stress from your life. Using these ways would surely help you in confronting problems and reducing stress.


    I mean that's simple so ya i would try to do the same thing and I expect you to do the same because there's a well known saying that the bigger your goal is the shallow your path will be.


    So ya let's break down our goals right now. Comment yes if you agree on this thought.


    Conclusion


    Ok guys that's all for now, you all know that I have joined my college and I don't get enough time to write blog posts for my blog. I just try to take out some time for my blog.


    I hope that this blog post will help you and will give you a source of light in the room of darkness. 


    See you soon, have a great day and ya don't forget to comment your favourite learning of this blog.


    Have a good day 🧡

    Post a Comment

    0 Comments