Love & Attachments | Beautiful Tragedy

Welcome back readers, I hope you remembered me. I know, I know I haven't posted anything for so many days. It's been more than 2 months I guess !


So sorry for that. Umm, let's start, so the topic that I am going to touch on today is something related to our life.


Love & Attachments | Beautiful Tragedy


Yupp, it's a little personal talk between you and me and believe me no one there is here.. so let's start


Attachments | A beautiful Tragedy 


A beautiful Tragedy that's full of extreme adventure and dopamine rush. Now I want you to remember your first crush. I guess we all have one crush in our life, some have in school life while some have in their college, maybe in office areas or maybe your neighbour.


So I want you to remember your first crush and see you started smiling, great I am not watching you !


So the fact is that when we develop feelings for someone our minds get programmed in such a manner that we tend to value their actions.


Like what they said, with whom they are talking, what they are doing and so on. Their actions and activities start getting important for you.


This is because of human psychology because your mind has developed neurons or has set up a connection with that specific person as the most prior person of your life and as a result you tend to get hurted even by the smallest of small actions done by them.


This mostly happens when you are in a relationship or in a close friendship and believe me that's all because of attachments.


In bhagwat Geeta shree Krishna said that the one who has left all his attachments and neither who is sad in his tough times and bir happy in his good times is born to do great things, he will live a better and fruitful life.


So why don't we do the same thing ? Why should we continuously try to keep on thinking about that same person or thought ? The problem is your mind, your mind is selfish.


Your mind wants to talk with the person first. First, there is nothing related to heart love and other feelings are just a chemical reaction and release of some chemicals so don't fantasise about things. The heart is made for pumping blood; it has nothing to do with your emotions.


Ok back again, I was saying that your mind is selfish, he wants constant attention from his loved ones and when he doesn't get that attention, your mind goes mad, sorrowful and depressed.


I hope you have noticed that whenever your favourite person shouted at you, you get sad and it hurts. 


So it's all because of that attachment.. see it seems odd but this is the reality that no one will remain with you till the end of your life.


Neither your parents, nor your so called besties, not your wife and neither your children. You have to die alone and this is the hard truth and if this death is the truth then why to have so much attachments, why to kill yourself every day.


Why can't we focus on our career, why are we stuck up with the same people ? Ask yourself what's wrong with me.


The idea of living a fruitful and happy life is to leave all attachments and when I say leave all attachments it doesn't mean that you should stop talking with your favourite person, it simply means that no one is more important than your mental health.


Don't let your emotions for someone make you a slave.


Leave your attachments, find out yourself, rediscover yourself and live a happy life.


That's all for now, I hope you will try to understand my words and I am sure few of you will surely follow what I have said.


If I found this post a little helpful then drop a heart in the comment section with a beautiful message.


Living with purpose | Read now


Thankyou for reading till the end. Good day.

Post a Comment

0 Comments