Living with Purpose | Harsh Mishra | Story Time

 Life is unpredictable… 


Yes, my friend, life is seriously unpredictable because you don't know what's gonna happen next or what life has for you in the future.


Maybe a big surprise ! 


So.. we can just assume our life to be happy and we can just enjoy ups and downs rather than getting stressed. It's better that we should try to figure out what message or meaning does life have hidden in the problems that we are facing today.


You might be wondering why I am writing this. It's because I am not feeling well and before 24 hrs I was fine and fit. I came back from my college and after a while I got a very high fever and I don't have enough energy about how I can confront my feelings.


It's like I can't even speak properly..


Ok so moving on why am I telling this to you all ? It's because I realised that what if I died today, I don't know why but this thought came up in my head, so you know this thought though it was imagination but still this thought came up I'm my head.


What if I die today, what have I done till now and what will happen to my family? These are questions that came up in my head and thought I am okay now but for a moment I want you all to imagine this ...that you will die in the next 5 mins, take it as a thorough explanation.


So would you be satisfied with everything that you have done till now ? Would you be happy that I have done enough for my family and I will die then my family will not struggle for money. 


If I die today then I will be happy because I have fulfilled all my dreams. These are a few questions that I asked myself when I was laying on my bed and do you know what response I get in return? 


No . A big no, I would not be happy. See everyone whether you should agree or not but the harsh reality is that we all have to leave this mother Earth one day and we don't know the exact time so each second that we invest should be used for our betterment and growth. 


This should be our main goal and that's why I am writing this blog. I will give my best because I have realised that life is really too short to argue and waste time in parties, stress, depression and anxiety. 


Instead we should focus on our goals, we should try to gain enough knowledge and do something for the people and for this society. 


At the end something matters is your good works, what you have done for this society and people and nothing more than that.


If you will wait for your turn, if you wait for the right time then you will end up in getting things that were left by people who give priority to their time.


So ya guys, think on this topic and tell me your opinions. 


Do you agree with me or not ?

Post a Comment

0 Comments