The Game Of Deserving And Undeserving

Have you ever thought that you are undeserving ? 


Umm,  a common question or a strong feeling that you may have got  once in your life. 


Having that feeling is seriously heartbreaking. 


I mean we worked hard, we tried to do every possible thing and at the end someone else got better or we left. 


The Game Of Deserving And Undeserving



Isn't it ? How many of you have ever thought like this ? Like I personally believed in this and know I have changed my thinking, I will tell you how this happened !


But first, I wanna tell you that this universe never does partiality with you my friend, whatever has been decided for you will reach you. So you don't have to worry much.


So don't take stress, know you can ask that 

I have worked hard !

I have spent nights writing ppts !

I have done so much of hard work, then why don't I 


Yupp those feelings are true but believe sometimes it's not about hard work alone a factor like luck comes into play but that doesn't mean you should stop working hard.


It's like someone else needs that success more than you.


The idea of writing this blog is simple, I wanna tell you that in life, I have even faced many scenarios where I left up with guilt and anger like what the hell is happening? 


Why not me but deep inside I realised that In order to Excel myself and achieve those goals, I would have to work harder and harder.


There's a quote in shree bhagwat Geeta that states that in order to do big things in life as a person we should not think about the result because the result is not in our hands, it's uncontrollable.


Karma Unleashed By Harsh Mishra


We can only work, whatever we will get depends on various other factors apart from hard work…. 


See the simple reality is if you are feeling less deserving even when you are working your ass off then leave that place.


Deep inside we all know ourselves and the reason why we don't get success.


Like I wanna tell you about myself, when I was preparing for my board exams, in the last 15 days I have worked so hard. I have put all my efforts into studying but I couldn't achieve the desired marks.


At the end I realised that how can I beat that person who has studied the whole year and me who has been studying for just 15 days and then I just moved on with the thought that from now I will not procrastinate.


This is my story and I guess this is the same with almost every one of my age.. we feel that we will do it but we couldn't make it maybe due to laziness or procrastination.


So ya that's the Funda of life and I guess all we can do is embrace our feelings and leave everything in this universe just let yourself get into the flow.


So ya that's all for now. Also one more thing you can manifest a lot of things with the help of this universe… so I have read this somewhere on social media and many people said that this really works.


So what should we write on this topic ? 


Previous post ->> Love and attachments

Post a Comment

0 Comments