The art of sharing your feelings

 


Have you ever thought that if you get a chance to share everything with a person then what will you do ?


This is really interesting and while scrolling my Instagram feed , I came across this question and I was clueless and like , what will I share ?


We all are searching for peace, some are searching for life, some are searching for happiness, some are stuck up in their life while some are facing career issues, relationship issues, family and financial problems.


The art of sharing your feelings


I mean when you look around then there are problems revolving around everyone of us and during this hard time I guess we all have dreamt of that one special person with whom we can share everything.


Many of you have that lucky person, it can be your best friend, your female friend, your life partner, your parents or maybe your cousins. Most of us have someone with whom we can share our problems.


Interestingly there's a section of people who are untouched from this love and support, still there are people who generally don't share their feelings with others and if someone asks them what happened ?


They replied "I'm okay, what will happen to me. I am good" and ya it sounds a little weird but there are few people who generally don't share their problems and the reason is because they feel why to drag someone else in their own matters ?


They can listen to all your stuff but can't share their own and generally it is noticed that these people are kind hearted but lonely too.


So this thought popped up in my head and I thought to share this with you all. 


Tell me what you feel and if you got a chance to sit in a room with one person with whom you can share everything and that person will listen to all your stuff without judging you then what would you share ?


Just imagine that and now I want you to open the link below and write everything and confess everything.


<<SHARE IT>>


It is said that once you are able to write out your problem on a piece of paper you have already solved 50% of the problem. So do it.. the link is open for you and if you wanna share publicly then what can be more great then getting support from your own colleagues.


Comment down in the comment section! 


Let's share happiness, let's remove this loneliness and make people happy :)


See you in the next one !

Post a Comment

0 Comments