Think before speaking

 Think before saying !


I guess this is one thing that I have heard from my parents everytime when I make mistakes and I used to be very proud of this habit that I think before speaking....


Think before speaking | with friends


But when I reached here in college it seems like I am losing the reason for being proud and it feels a little weird because I have been noticing a vast change in my way of talking and interaction. 


I am fully aware of my actions and I am happy that I finally made a change in myself from being an introvert to being an ambivert, from being a silent kid to being an interesting person.. from being a person who was afraid to make eye contact to gaining confidence to talk with any individuals of my college. 


I feel happy when I see myself growing but during all this one thing that made me in dilemma was my behaviour and actually during my school days I was a silent kid and now when me and my friends laugh and when we do stupid things then a thought of shame pops in my head..


And it's like, "Hey, what are you doing ?"  So this thought puts me in trouble.


Well life is all about enjoyment and I guess one thing that I really regret is I haven't enjoyed my school life because as said I was a silent kid so I haven't made much friends and know I feels like I have to enjoy and live a beautiful life and I need to fulfil my loneliness that has left a huge space in my heart during my school life.


Well obviously I am aware of the fact that what is right and what is wrong, neither I drink nor I smoke, neither I eat pan masalas and nor I take drugs, neither I bunk class and nor I abuse.


I just need healthy enjoyment.. ok so back again to the topic we were talking about my parents advice that you must think before speaking.. 


I was just sharing the above experience because it was necessary to clarify my point now. Sometimes when me and a few of my friends laugh , generally we just laugh on jokes or you know it's common to have fun when you are with your friends.


Sometimes what happens is you generally don't think while speaking and you just express yourself and believe me this is something that I noticed in my case.


As a person when we get excited or when we are too happy we don't think much and we just say and obviously when you are with friends then it doesn't matter but as a person we should take care of it.


I am not just telling you about friends, this is a common thing that as a person we should learn that from now onwards we should take care of our words and what we are gonna speak.


So ya the idea was to share with you about my case and ya I will surely try to control this but this is mine and I hope if someone like me is reading this post who has this same issue then my friend don't worry we are not alone.


Our words create a positive impact and generally we don't think much while speaking and that's the point we end up making mistakes and therefore you should think twice before speaking.


That's all for now.. see you in the next one ! 


Comment what you feel! by the way !

Post a Comment

0 Comments