Affirmations to succeed in life


Our thinking plays an important role in our life and it's said that "the way you think the way you become". 


Affirmations

Don't know whether it's correct or not but I personally believe in this quote and whatever you think gets into your mind.


Our thinking affects us a lot. A single thought of negativity is enough to ruin our mood no matter how positive you are.


So I believe that thinking and thoughts matters even Swami Vivekananda ji once said "whatever you think you become" so why don't we optimise this!


When it comes to thinking negativity, Overthinking and blaming yourself attracts the people most. 


Must read:- Importance of affirmations


Overthinking, negativity and blaming yourself really hits hard as it signals your subconscious mind that you are not good, you are responsible for every problem that you had in your life.


Thinking negative just increases anxiety and makes you stressed. The best way to make yourself much better is to use affirmations, the power of thinking to make yourself succeed in life. 


What are affirmations ?


Affirmations is the practice of using a  list of positive quotes and lines about yourself. 


Affirmations is a way to use positive quotes and lines for yourself as to male your life better using the power of your mind & thinking. 


Here are some examples of affirmations 

  1. I am the best
  2. I can do it.
  3. I will do it.
  4. I am strong.
  5. I can achieve anything & much more.


Every great journey starts with a single step and conquering all major hurdles in life starts with self confidence.


It is very important that we should take our first step . When you believe you can do it ,and you can achieve everything .


I can & I will use two words with a simple meaning but not everyone can use them . Not everyone has the guts to use them and that's why the majority of people are unsuccessful in life . 


I can & I will are the two most powerful affirmations that are mostly used by successful people or those who are trying to achieve something in life .


The philosophy of I can and I will 


I can & I will are the two most powerful affirmations that can help you in conquering your ultimate goal.


Now you might be thinking that how ?


Everything in this world depends upon our thinking and thoughts, how we think and react decides what our future will be. 


Thinking out of failure will never lead you to success but thinking about learning new things and making failure a part of your life will surely make you succeed. 


When we are in any tough situation , where it's difficult for us to manage ourselves , we start panicking and stress . Instead of taking stress one must use these words .


I can & I will is a Philosophy that enables us to do something that is tough and difficult to achieve in life . It is not merely a collection of a few words but a constant reminder to believe in ourselves . 


It is a guiding principle and a way of life for us . A well tested formula that has worked magic for you over the years . This philosophy can be seen in our work we do every day .


Put your hand on your heart , tell yourself that I can do it and I will do it . These words will motivate you to stand again and do it once again . These words will make you try once more for your goals .


Believe me you will see the amazing magic that will happen with you . 


It's not only limited to i can & i will there are hundreds & thousands of affirmations available that you can use in your daily life.


Starting a day with a positive quote for yourself and ending a day with some lines of gratitude and encouragement for yourself can soon bring a positive change in your life.


Affirmations work slowly but you can soon result, it's not a guarantee that you will succeed in life by using affirmations.


Affirmations will make you happy & positive as a result you can work more actively and with great efficiency.


Make affirmations into habit and practice them daily as a part of your daily routine.


Conclusion 


I will conclude my words with a simple message: always be positive , work hard for your goals , give your best , believe in yourself and you are done . 

That's the mantra for a successful life .



Good day .





Post a Comment

0 Comments