Storytime Episode 3 | Exams, Notes, and Unexpected Reunions

Hello, hello, hello, my dear readers. I welcome you again to our 3rd episode of Storytime. 


After your immense support on our previous 2 episodes I am honoured to share you the 3rd episode as a part of our story time series. 


If  you are one of those who has not read the previous story time episode then go and check them too.



Also if you have an interesting story and you are searching for a platform to share it with people then inspirational blogs are the perfect platform for you, just hit us through our contact us page and share your stories right now !


Let's now move on back to today's story time blog : earlier in the second episode I told you how I played a role and the challenges that I faced during our teachers day preparation. Later I told you about one of my friends whom my friend used to call her as my enemy. 


So let's continue from that point, teacher's day was over and 3-4 days were remaining for our semester 1st exams. The time table was out and at that time when everyone was preparing for exams I was completing my maths notebook.


It took almost 2-3 days, at that time my routine was to start completing my notebook after coming back from school at 4:00 pm I starts completing my notebook and then I used to take break at 6-7 pm in the evening and that's for dinner after that I used to sit and complete my notebook till 2:00 Am or sometimes 3:00 am in the night.


No I am not joking, that's how I have completed my notebook. I have taken some small breaks when my hands start to pain and after relaxing for 4-5 minutes I again start completing my notebook.


So I continuously followed the same routine since there were 14 chapters and each chapter had approx 4-5 exercises in it, so imagine doing 5 exercises from each chapter and that exercise too contain 9-10 questions.


Now imagine how many maths questions I have solved at that time. I mean my fingers were not working at that time. My whole hand was in pain for the next 4 days. 


But thankfully with god's grace I managed and completed my notebook and after that I started preparing for my semester first exam. 


During that whole scenario I met one of my old school mates, we were in the same school but she chose commerce stream and I chose maths stream. So after class 10th it was the first moment when I met her.


Not first to guess it was the second time. The first one was when I went to my school with my father because our principal called us to give the reason why I was not coming to school. So at that time when me and my father were waiting for my sister, she wished me good morning. That was the first time. 


So ya that was the second time and I met her in our school bus, not my usual one. It was a second trip bus and we were sitting next to each other. 


Ok so now there is an interesting story that you have to listen to because that's the base of our conversation that's going to happen next.


What happened is that when I was in 8th class, I got good marks in all subjects. At that time, she approached me and asked me, "Can you teach me and my friend ( her friend) maths?" I can come to your home and that was so awkward that I directly said no.


You know at that time I was shy so I directly said no. 


Let's come back to the present so she and I were both sitting next to each other and then she started her conversation.


She : I thought you had taken Tc and I replied that on that day I came to explain everything that happened to me and what was the reason why I was not coming to school. 


Our conversation went on and then she asked my address and I stood silent for a few seconds and then she replied that no I am not going to come to your home for coaching. 


She said that You are a selfish man, if I would have come to your house then obviously you would have to spend some money on tea and biscuits. That was a joke and I laughed. 


Later on our stop came, I said bye and the day went well. 


As soon as I reached back home, I started preparing for my exams. As that was a lot of pressure since I was 0 at that time.


I have to complete the whole syllabus of maths, physics, chemistry, hindi and english.


Now imagine a point where everyone was revising, I had opened my books for the first time.


Then the real challenges and struggle started. What was that struggle? We will discuss it in the next episode:)


Till then that's all from my side, have a great day :) keep reading our blogs and thanks for your support that you have shown to our previous episodes.


Have a blessed day:)


Previous episodes:-


Episode 1 : My unexpected class 11th journey


Episode 2 : How teachers day changed everything.



Post a Comment

0 Comments